In 2013, Chinaâ€™s import and export trade volume exceeded US$4 trillion for the first time, among which, Chinaâ€™s instrumentation exports increased significantly, showing a strong development trend and becoming an important link in boosting Chinaâ€™s trade growth. Despite this, China's instrumentation industry still faces serious deficiencies. One of the manifestations is the backwardness of independent research and development of high-end instruments. It is estimated that more than 90% of China's high-end equipment needs to rely on imports. Under such circumstances, improving the research and development of instruments of Chinese science and technology companies has become one of the key points in the development of the instrumentation industry.
In the past few years, the annual growth rate of low and medium single digits has been the norm for leading global analytical and life science instrument companies. Restrictions on U.S. R&D spending, a weak European economy, and a slowdown in the growth of emerging markets are all challenges that these companies have seen.
In response, many companies have turned to trading decisions to drive their own growth. In 2014, mergers and acquisitions that occurred in the past few years will greatly change the status of the instrument industry. In 2013, the prominent method of life science instrument field performance was 'play acquisition', Goldman Sachs stock analyst Isaac Ro told customers in a report at the end of 2013.
China is a developing country, and the instrumentation industry has a gap of 10-15 years compared with developed countries. However, in the developing countries, China is the largest and most complete and most powerful country in the instrumentation industry. China has a large demand for instrumentation and is one of the fastest growing countries. The growth rate of instrumentation in the world is 3% to 4%. China has achieved an annual growth rate of more than 20% for four consecutive years, and some products already account for one-tenth of the world's total.
The development of China's instrumentation industry is an indispensable and important part of boosting China's becoming a trading power. In 2014, with the gradual improvement of the world economic situation, China will have more and more instrumentation equipments on the international market stage and gradually join the ranks of international competition.
Focusing on manufacturing Brush Machine for many years, our comany has mature brush tufting processing technology, strong design capability, and perfect after-sale service system. With quality guarantee, all of our machines are tested by precision electronic instruments before packing and delivery to client.
Our products have been sold to all around the countries, and also exported to many foreign countries with warmly welcomed.
We treat our every customers sincerely. Our service purpose is: provide the best quality goods in affordable price and also serve the most sincere after-slae service.
1. The machine frame adopts the manufacturing process of integral welding and overall tempering to achieve better precision and strength.
2. This machine is equipped with a long hair plucking device, which can make the machine to achieve high speed of the short brush and height range of the long brush.
3. The machine is equipped with 2 drilling heads and 1 tufting head to produce all kinds of brush feather.
4. This machine can change freely from the tufting machine to the Drilling and Tufting Brush Machine.
5.The machine equips with the human-machine touch screen control system, Chinese and English display, and the large amount of memory for editing simple brush program. The operation is flexible and convenient;
6. The parts are designed according to the standard, the hair mouth, the plucking knife and the needle are designed according to European standards, and all the parts of the same series can be used by each other.
7. Double or single colour wire is available.
8. The machine is installed with the automatic lubrication system and thus the parts` service life can be extended.
9. The platform can be chosen according to the customer`s needs.
a. Broom, cloth brush workbench
b. Spherical toilet brush, hemispherical disc brush workbench
c. disc brush workbench
d. Tubular roller brush, comb platform
10. Different worktables are available for easy replacement. Different types of brushes can be produced: flat brush, toilet brush, dish brush, hair comb, pig hair bath brush, copper wire brush, roller brush and disc brush.
11. Method of planting: Flat wire.
Flat Wire Brush Machine
Flat Wire Brush Machine,Steel Wire Brush Making Machine,Flat Wire Brush Tufting Machine,Flat Wire Brush Making Machine
Yangzhou Blue State Digital Control Brush Equipment Co., LTD. , http://www.lbbrushmachine.com