When the new laptop is first charged, you should charge the battery continuously for 12 hours and cycle it fully and discharge 3 times to completely wake up the new battery.
If you use an external power source for a long time, it is best to remove the battery. Many friends have not noticed this problem. When the external power supply is used, the battery is not removed, which not only affects the battery life, but also makes the heat dissipation burden of the notebook computer heavier and shortens the life of the notebook computer.
Regular charge and discharge. Even if a lithium-ion battery without a memory effect has a certain inert effect, long-term use does not cause lithium ions to become inactive and needs to be reactivated. Therefore, if you do not use the computer for a long time (3 weeks or longer) or find that the battery charge and discharge time becomes shorter, the battery should be fully discharged and then recharged. Generally, it should be fully charged and discharged at least once a month.
It is best to turn off the laptop when charging, so that the battery can be fully charged. Do not unplug the power supply during charging. Shutdown charging will shorten the charging time by more than 30% compared to the startup charging, and it can extend the battery life. It is best to use it after 30 minutes of charging.
Prevent exposure, prevent moisture, prevent chemical liquid erosion, and avoid short-circuiting of battery contacts and metal objects. The charge and discharge times of a lithium battery are generally not more than 800 times, and each time it is charged, it shortens the life of one time. It is recommended that you use an external power supply as much as possible. If you need to plug in and unplug the power supply several times, and the built-in battery of the notebook computer is not pulled out, the battery life will be greatly increased, because each time the external power supply is connected, it is equivalent to charging the battery once.
Optimized settings for power management options
For laptop users, you can do the optimal settings for power management:
1. Do not use screen saver.
2. Select â€œPortable/Pocketâ€ in the power usage plan. The following times are reasonably set according to your needs. The situation of each person is not the same, and it is inconvenient to make hard regulations. Generally, the time to turn off the hard disk is set to be slightly longer than the standby time, so as not to affect the life of the hard disk.
3. Enter â€œAdvancedâ€ in the â€œPower Optionsâ€ property, and use the â€œPower Buttonâ€ reasonably, which can bring you great convenience. Reasonable use can also improve the battery life.
Hardware energy saving
In the process of using a laptop, the main hardware savings we can achieve are as follows:
1. Reduce the brightness of the LCD screen of the notebook computer. The LCD screen is the most expensive user in the notebook computer. We can reduce the power consumption by appropriately reducing the brightness of the screen. Usually there are 8 kinds of brightness options. Generally, the brightness in the middle is almost the same. The key is to look at your personal hobbies.
2. Laptops are designed with expansion capabilities in mind to facilitate connection to other devices. The print port and serial port of the laptop are rarely used by people. It is recommended to disable them in the BIOS. If your laptop has infrared capabilities, turn it off when you don't need it. This can be disabled directly in the Device Manager and open when needed.
3. Almost all computers now have built-in modems and network cards. It is best to turn them off and enable them when needed.
4. Energy saving of the hard disk. Try to increase the memory capacity of the notebook to improve performance and reduce the energy consumption of the hard disk. If the memory reaches 512MB, use Windows XP system to disable virtual memory and avoid frequent reading of the hard disk.
5. Some laptops have a BIOS that adjusts the state of the energy-saving technology of the CPU and other components, and checks whether the function is turned on. Savings in use In normal use, we can reduce the power consumption of the battery as long as we pay attention.
The following is a summary of the battery network , so that everyone can pay attention to it during use.
1. Remove the peripherals connected to the expansion port immediately after use, such as printers, scanners, digital cameras, mobile hard drives, USB floppy drives, etc. As long as these peripherals are connected to the laptop, they will consume battery power even if they are not working.
2. If the expansion card in the PCMCIA slot is temporarily unavailable, it should be removed immediately;
3. The optical drive of the notebook computer consumes a lot of power, and the disc that does not need to be used temporarily needs to be taken out, otherwise it will be intermittently read to increase energy consumption. The smooth cooling performance, the relationship between the cooling and power saving of the notebook computer is very close, which is also determined by the cooling method of the notebook computer. Since only the internal temperature of the notebook computer reaches a certain temperature, the fan will operate. Therefore, we pay attention to the following points to reduce the power consumption of the fan.
1. Try to use it in a well ventilated or air-conditioned room.
2. Do not let debris and dust block the cooling holes of the notebook. The internal parts of the heat-dissipating duct and heat sink should not be too dirty. I have removed a thick gray notebook everywhere, which will cause heat dissipation.
3. When using at home or in the office, it is best to prepare a water-cooling pad with a good cooling effect underneath, so that the notebook can better dissipate heat through the water pad.
Bicycle Accessories,Bicycle Accessory,Bicycle Parts
Bicycle Tire,Complete Bikes Co., Ltd. , http://www.nsbicycleparts.com